Friday, April 11, 2008

Without Training Wheels - Or Training!

So - Today was the first nice day for the boys to play outside this entire year. It's always been too cold or too wet. Because it was so nice, and I don't usually go outside, I sent the boys out to ride their bikes. I decided to take Blaze's training wheels off to see if he could try it a couple of times, or wait until his dad got home to help. So - I take the wheels off and he jumps on and takes off. WITHOUT HELP! No training, no chasing him down the street, no crashing, nothing! I couldn't believe it. It was like nothing - he mastered it. I was so proud...AND....grateful that I didn't have to run. He is so fearless - maybe I should be worried.


4 comments:

Jaime said...

Way to go Blaze. Don't you just love when they know how to do it without any help from you! I hope all is well. Love you guys , Jaime

Julie Ethington said...

YAY! I love it! Blazie is such a boy... every fiber of his being, he is BOY! Well... I want to see you soon! We're leaving to Hawaii on Monday, so I'll call you when we get back in May! I love you!

Jewels

Wolfpack said...

Ok, so are we really that surprised over this? Of corse he can ride a bike the first time he tries it, this is Blaze! Although I do think it is probably time to start hiding the car keys!! Can't wait to see the "tink" blog!! Love ya Blaze, Love ya Canon!!

Heidi said...

What a cute kid. Way to go, Blaze!