Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Canon's Family Birthday Party!

Canon just turned 8 years old on April 5th. We had my family over to celebrate his birthday, as well as my sisters' birthday. We played a really fun "how well do you know this person" game then opened presents. Canon had a great birthday this year and received everything he had asked for - he must be a pretty good kid. He chose "puppies" for his party decorations this year and had an ice cream cake, since he doesn't eat regular cake. He is such a fun kid and is really appreciative of what he gets. He keeps telling me, even days later, how great it was to get everything he did.

Happy Birthday Canon! We love you!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.