Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Canon is getting baptized this Saturday and we are all really excited. I made invitations for family and friends but apparently, I can't seem to get it to publish on this post correctly. For those of you out of town that received them, please don't think we actually expected you to attend. Just wanted to send a little announcement. I think he is pretty excited but hasn't asked a lot of questions. We are so grateful that he made this decision on his own and feels ownership for his decision. He is such a good boy and we are extremely grateful he is ours.

This card is actually supposed to have a black border, the door is brown not blue, he is wearing blue jeans not orange, a black shirt not ugly and I am sorry you can't read it. If I can figure out how to get it to display correctly, I will fix it. I think it turned out so good (thanks for your help Roger).

1 comment:

Jaime said...

We are very excited for Canon! It is such a great feeling watching them up there. tell him we wish we could be there to support! Love the sports pictures also.