Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day!

Due to lots of things going and a baby being sick - we stayed home and enjoyed the sunshine. Darren cleaned out the garage, I planted flowers and the boys played on the slip-n-slide and on the bike ramp. I love spending a day getting things done but we were a little sad to not be spending it with family.

Here are a couple photos from our day. The flowers that I planted will eventually be so huge and cover the entire area - I will post a "after" picture in about a month. The pictures of the yard are just to show how great our trees a blooming and growing this year. Everything is bigger and better than before! I just love walking down our front path.

Hope you all had a great day!


OKAY - I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD PICTURES BUT I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR! I WILL KEEP TRYING AND TRYING AND TRYING!

No comments: