Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Checkin'

I was just checking to see if I could finally upload pictures and I CAN!!!

Not much going on - Blaze graduated from preschool which was fun. He didn't sing the songs too much but he did a good job lip syncin'. He was pretty excited about the book his teacher put together about the work he had done throughout the year. He had the best teacher ever - her ideas were awesome and he wanted to go to school everyday. Too bad I can't say the same for Canon. Canon is out of school now and is so glad but will miss his friends. He starts a new school next year so hopefully he will make great new friends!

Pierson is just getting into everything as usual. He thinks he can drag me around by the finger and he's right. He is just too cute! I can't wait for my CA family to see him!

That's all I got right now! I need to start taking more pictures huh?







No comments: