Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Things...

Well - it's been awhile. A lot has happened. But since I don't know where to start, I will begin with last week.

The boys spent Easter in Arizona while I stayed home with Pierson and spent the day with my family. Uncle Don had a huge Easter egg hunt with eggs loaded with money. The boys scored and were so excited with all the money they got. They went to another Easter egg hunt with money as well! What lucky boys! Pierson and I went to our traditional Easter egg hunt at my parents. I am excited to report that Colin was the loser even though I figured I would be since I haven't lost yet. Unfortunately none of these events were documented with photos - except for Pierson raiding my basket.





We all spent the rest of the week in Arizona and it was fabulous. It was so nice to get away from the snow and cold weather. We spent time with family, played a lot of Wii, went swimming, ate out a lot and enjoyed our company. We went to the Phoenix zoo and had a great time together. The boys were excited to see all the animals - this zoo is extraordinary compared to our zoo.






I mentioned before that Pierson is already walking. He walks like crazy. He bends over to pick up toys and can continue walking - it's amazing. He can circle around while walking and now hates to sit, crawl, etc. Today he decided to sweep while walking - which seems to be amazing considering the size of the broom. Hopefully he doesn't start talking soon either! Baby talk is so adorable.




Canon being crazy!



Blaze and Tink

2 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

Tami!!! I can't believe that he's walking! YIKES! Time passes so fast! I need to come and see you... I have been SOOO extremely busy at work, I hardly have a minute to breathe! My belly is growing and we're getting so excited for this little girl! We got our crib up last night and it was pretty exciting! I love you tons, and will try to get down there soon!

Nana Smith said...

Hey sweetie...next time you come to Arizona you have to look up your favorite AZ Auntie...miss you!!! Love Aunt nancy