Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Baby Is Walking!!!

What???

I know - he is way too young. My other boys didn't walk until they were 1 and I just don't know what to do about it. He takes about 7-10 steps at a time, walking from one piece of furniture to the next. Today is started making turns while walking, changing directions and all. I can't believe it but I am excited that he will be able to get around on his own.

I recently bought a walking toy to help him move around but after a week and a half - he was past it. He dragged it more than walked with it. I need to get it on film so that you can see because it is too cute. He will randomly walk whenever he wants but when you want him to perform - he won't. I will have to catch it without him knowing.

I just love this little baby!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love him too... bring him in again please. :)

Northern Nuts! said...

It is a little sad when they start walking :( Kendall walked at 9 months, my older two were around 1 year. I thought for sure Ryann would walk early - but she enjoyed being hauled around by Rylie. For a while I thought she was "off" :)Your little man reminds me so much of Joni when she was little and would call me Shelery instead of Shelly.