Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Can't Help But Laugh!

Sorry if this offends anyone but...it's nature!

So - Tink has been expressing her instinctual "needs" at this time of year (if you know what I mean) with her pink pillow. It's a daily occurrence that happens throughout the entire day. It usually only lasts about 10 days but she can't seem to get enough.

What is funny about this is to hear the boys come up with some explanation as to why she is doing this. I am busting up inside. We haven't discussed why she does that for good reason but we have been saying lately that she must have an itch on her belly that she can't seem to get.

Why I decided to write this is because this morning Blaze comes running in to tell me that Tink was doing it again and hitting her head against the door in the process. Not only did he tell me about it, he SHOWED me what she was doing.

Sorry if that is awful but it caught me as funny first thing this morning. Nothing is too much for Blaze I have decided!


BEWARE!!! Graphic photos below!




5 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha, leave it to blaze. Awesome.

Northern Nuts! said...

That is sooo funny! Up here in farm land my kids are exposed to a lot of mating behaviors! They know way too much about how baby cows are made :)

byronandniki said...

Ha ha! Blaze is hilarious! And poor tink...So pent up!

Ali said...

Andrew and I had a good laugh. I'm glad you posted it.

Colin and Ranie said...

By the way, the other Casen was watching the dogs out there and all excited came over to inform me that "Max was doing this to the neighbor dog" and began to show me just like he showed you. Too funny! Everyone is "twitterpaited"!