Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Boys!

This was us Sunday afternoon....

Canon is sleep deprived and very emotional as you can see in his pictures. His dad continues to smother them and forces family snuggle/nap time on them. I made sure we were watching Planet Earth while dad napped so it wasn't forced upon them.





Pierson is a hefty eater and is always begging for food. Apparently he didn't like the feel of something on his tongue as I captured one of his pictures.




Blaze just loves attention and continually asks me which of my boys is my favorite expecting him as the answer.



The joys of boys!

2 comments:

Ali said...

You're one lucky lady! You are the apple of all of their eyes!

In regards to the bad streak of luck... I am so sorry. I hope your boys health improves and that you're able to spend time (and money!) the way you want and need.

Best of luck, I hope and pray for your Dad.

Heidi said...

Such a fun family. Everyone is so different, that's what's great! You are lucky. I agree with Ali.