Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Little Walt Disney!

So Canon's 3rd class had to choose a famous person to do an oral report on and part of the project was to dress up like him. Naturally Canon chose Walt Disney. He LOVED learning all about him and his movies. You could ask him any question and he could tell you. It was interesting learning about him. He wanted to make money on his movies just so he could make the next movie.

Anyway - Canon did a great job although I forgot to record it. I think once you worry about bringing the 5 year old, the baby, the stroller, the diaper bag, etc you tend to forget the video camera. I was so proud of him - he was confident, looked up several times and spoke clearly. Here is the cute little boy "being" Walt Disney.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute!

Colin and Ranie said...

Way to go Canon! Can't wait to hear my own personal report next time we see each other.

Jaime said...

What a stud! He looks so cute with the fake mustache

byronandniki said...

Your boys are so cute! I was cleaning out my emails and Darren had emailed us your blog after Peirson was born. It is so fun to read your cute stories! Our blog is private (some of the high school students found it) so I'll email Darren an invite.