Monday, February 2, 2009

SuperBowl Sunday!

We love football! There you have it! We have been looking forward to this day for a month. Darren dreams of swimming in wing sauce and pretty much did yesterday. Rather than hosting the party for the 12th time, we went to our friends house this time. It was nice not to have the stress associated with hosting parties although the cost didn't change. I bet you would have thought we would have cheered for Arizona being that Darren is from there but the Steelers have been his "team" since childhood and he had to be faithful. We were glad that the Steelers won but even happier that it was a good game and that Arizona didn't get killed. We ate A LOT of candy and woke up with belly aches but Darren keeps telling the boys that it was for a good cause. Diets start today apparently!

Here are some of our photos!




Dad always says to keep the eye on the ball...



I think I can fit in here...



4 comments:

Northern Nuts! said...

I love the pics of Pierson in the helmet!

Northern Nuts! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I love that he fits inside the helmet! I'm glad you had a good time.

Jay and Bec said...

I commented on fb--but didn't say what a great pic that is of your family!