Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Love The Teeth!

What's cuter than 2 baby teeth? Not much!



Pierson is now 9 months old. I am really quite sad about it. He is a chunk weighing in at 23 pounds. He is crawling, pulling himself up, standing, eating from our plates, and yelling to make sure we can hear him. He clears out my kitchen cabinets daily, scales along the banisters and chews on the dogs' toys. Gross! He loves his brothers and makes the cutest face when he sees his Grandpa. He HATES the car seat and driving in the car (I know - WEIRD). He loves to feed himself, loves yogurt, hates veggies and still loves to be held. He loves to bounce up and down in your lap which makes for a good arm workout. His favorite time of day is bath time and throws a fit when we pull him out.

He is the best baby and I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh poor little guy!! When my little sister was younger she stuck a min, horse up her nose, then tried to get it out and it broke off in her nose! They had to take her in!!!

Taylor Family said...

OOps I meant to comment on the the above picture!! Sorry!!
But those are some cute little teethers!!