Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Didn't Do It!

So -

Blaze is having a tough time blowing a booger out - or so I thought! I keep hearing him try to blow his nose from the other room and I keep asking him if he needs help. Eventually he comes out of the bathroom crying and blood is dripping down his face. I ask him what is wrong and he tells me...

Blaze: Someone stuck a gun up my nose
Me: A gun? What gun?
Blaze: A toy gun
Me: Who stuck it up your nose?
Blaze: I don't know, someone did
Me: You did it
Blaze: I didn't do it - it just got stuck up there.

He keeps sucking it up the nose while I am begging him to blow out of his nose. After the third hard blow - the gun comes out along with a trail of snotty blood. Guess what my first statement was?

Me: Blaze? Can I take a picture?
Blaze: Sure, send it to Dad

At least this time we didn't have to visit InstaCare!



4 comments:

Jaime said...

That is such an Ellie move! They are going to have a blast at the beach together.

Northern Nuts! said...

We get a lot of things stuck in noses, swallowed, put in strange places. I have never thought to document it! That picture is awesome!!! Poor kid. I would like to say "Bet he'll never do that again!", but he probably will.

Heidi said...

Oh my heck... those tears with it stuck there. Priceless!

Colin and Ranie said...

It is hard not to laugh at this but I am sad it hurt him. Maybe he will learn to keep stuff out. Poor kid. At first sight I thought it was a bloody booger and I kept thinking, why has she taken a photo of this and then blogged about it...until I read the story. Small gun. I can see how G.I.Joe could have launched it up there on accident. :)