Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blaze Chooses His Dad!

So - It's early this morning, Blaze comes to me while I am getting ready for work and says that if we, Darren and I, were to "break up"... He chooses to be with his Dad. Tough thing to hear first thing in the morning. He then realizes that my feelings are hurt not being his first choice and tried to come up with some reason why it would be good for his Dad to have him rather than Canon or Pierson. I bought it, especially when it involved moving in with Uncle Donny.

I am pretty sure I know who Canon would choose to be with! :)




One more thing - we were talking about the nice things Blaze does for his baby brother and he reminded us that he asked the doctor if he could have Piersons' shots so that his brother wouldn't have to have them. What a good kid!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweetheart. He's really soft on the inside of that "tough kid" front!

Colin and Ranie said...

I am actually bummed he chose Uncle Donny over me! Ha. ha.