Saturday, November 8, 2008

When do bad guys come out.....

Lately Blaze has been asking some interesting questions. His most recent and frequent question is "when do the bad guys come out" and "where do they live?" So - I answer "at night" and "west valley". Then I have to explain where that is, what they do and that they DO NOT live in Herriman and that we are pretty safe.

This conversation then lead to this...

Blaze: "Why did Jesus make bad guys"
Me: "He didn't honey, he made them all good but when they came to earth, they chose to be bad by listening to the devil"
Blaze: "How do they hear what the devil is saying"
Me: "He whispers into their thoughts what bad things he wants them to do and they do it"

and this is the best part....

Blaze: "The devil wants me to be bad right now but I am not going to listen"

I love this kid!

3 comments:

Dyana said...

Such sweet thoughts from such a little guy! I loved your answer about where they live..."West Valley" LOL....I think I have used that one before, too.

Jay and Bec said...

Hilarious!

Colin and Ranie said...

So cute. He is so funny! I just love him.