Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blaze's First Thanksgiving Program

I was lucky enough to attend Blaze's first Thanksgiving preschool program yesterday - yeah! Let me just say that I am glad the other kids new the words to the songs because it didn't look like Blaze did. Thank goodness he didn't have a solo.



I think I confused him by taking video from a digital camera because in one of the videos - he keeps his cheesy smile from beginning to end. Too funny!



Apparently he only knows the words "Gobble Gobble" in this one! Not a performer I guess!



Not much to say about this one - looks like Blaze didn't have much to say either. Like I said - it's good that the others knew the words.



His preschool is quite small as you can see but his teacher is amazing and does such neat lessons and activities. I have to volunteer once a month so I get to see what she goes through everyday. I could never do it!


No comments: