Sunday, November 2, 2008

Super Heroes!

As you will see - we went with the Super Hero theme this year. Darren was Batman, I was Wonder Woman, Canon was Superman, Blaze was Incredible Hulk and Pierson was Superbaby! We started the day with Canon's school parade and class party. Yes - I walked in the parade with Canon yet again and YES - I was the ONLY parent to do so. I just can't tell him "no" but each year I say it will be the last.

Later that evening, we went trick or treating with our friends, went through a haunted yard and took "prom" pictures in our costumes. Darren stayed home and handed out full size candy bars - can you believe it? I told him he was crazy. He had passed out all 100 bars within an hour!

After trick or treating - we surprised our friends by driving to Pleasant Grove to their annual Halloween party. After 10 years of invites, we finally made a showing. It was a long day and a late night but we had so much fun. Halloween is the best. We have already discussed what we are going to be next year. Any ideas? Please help get me out of going as the SpongeBob gang.










2 comments:

Ali said...

I was so looking forward to this entry! Your costumes are always THE best. I love that you all coordinate every year.

Carole said...

You look adorable! How cute! And I don't know what you have done in the past but.. Popeye and gang in always cute, the Village people, and Gilligans Island cast. HOW FUN!!