Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sad, Sad Night!



Well - This is really hard for me to do right now. My kids wanted a tribute so here it is. Unfortunately this evening, I ran over our cat, Zona. He has been a part of our family for 12 years. We loved this cat so much and are devastated about the loss. The sadness is more than we can bear. Canon is so sad, as he has had Zona in his life since birth. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have Zona and the joy he brought our family. I am so sorry Zona, I love you!!




3 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

Tami...

I'm so sad for you! Losing animals is so hard, especially one like Zona. It's like losing a member of the family. I'm so sorry about your loss.

I love you.

Love, Julie

Ali said...

What a heart break, Tami. I'm so sorry.

Heidi said...

Oooohhh, I am sorry. Those are darling pictures of the kids with the cat, though.