Sunday, February 3, 2008

Okay - I am trying this again. I realize it has been a long time and mostly due to frustration. What is funny is I look at everyone's blogs everyday and am slightly bugged when it's the same as the day before. Only because I love reading what everyone is up to. And then - me - I don't update for months and think nothing of it. Sorry about that.

Well - I finally got the new camera out and figured out how to download my pictures. Now - I know that I am not a photographer YET, but this is what I have done so far. To me - it's pretty amazing compared to what I have taken in the past. I am still learning. Jaime? Abby? Can I hire you for professional lessons?




1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yeah I am so excited that you posted!!!!! I love the pictures! Can I just say I am so happy I don't live there. I hate the snow! I will never miss that at all. {I am glad you got a new camera you are going to have a blast. It is so addicting let me tell you. I find myself wanting to just drive somewhere and take pictures of the girls just so I can play with my camera. Love you Jaime