Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am sure most of you are experiencing the tremendous snowfall but for those of you in Sunny California - get a load of this. This morning we woke up to an early morning phone call informing us that church was cancelled due to the weather. I have to admit that I was quite excited - sorry - no offense. We hadn't made it out of bed yet so as we opened the blinds - we were shocked to find more that 2 feet of snow already on the ground with winds still blowing the snow faster than it was falling. It was IN our garage, up the doors and the windows - the deepest I remember seeing. When it finally stopped - I sent Darren out to shovel the driveway - check out how deep the snow was IN THE DRIVEWAY! It was amazing.




1 comment:

Diana and Gregg said...

I'm lovin' California right now!Ha! Ha!