Friday, February 15, 2008

Heart Attack!!!

I had the best Valentine's Day. Well, other than I had to work! I came home to find that my house had a HEART ATTACK! The boys spent three hours cutting out hearts, and placing them all over the house. And I mean all over - they were in the garage, the hall, on the bed, and all over the walls. It was so cute. They were so excited.






After dinner, we made cookies, decorated them but didn't eat - except for Darren of course, who always eats his cookies. Then we sent the boys on a treasure hunt for their Valentine's gifts. It was so fun to see them run around in excitement just waiting for the end. It ended up being a late night but very fun. I just love my little boys and what sweethearts they have become. I think they will go to any length - just to make sure I end up crying, tears of joy of course!




5 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

I la-la-LOVE it! I think the heart attack is the cutest thing I've ever seen! How cute are your boys! Well, it sounded like you guys had an awesome valentine's and I'm happy! I love you!

Jaime said...

How great is that! I was so jealous when I heard that Mikey was going to your house! I am so proud of Darren and the heart attack! What a guy.

Ali said...

Thanks for your Valentine's message, it made my day! Your husband is King of all things Thoughtful. Every holiday is a true celebration at the DeGracie house. Thanks for sharing - and by the way - your house is BEAUTIFUL. I am a huge loser for not driving out there to see it. Let's remedy that situation, real quick.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/buzz-lightyear-party-supplies.html]buzz lightyear Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory