Monday, February 4, 2008

He-Man Woman Haters Club

I have to admit - now with ANOTHER boy on the way - that I am certainly a minority in my own home. Sadly - there will never be pink, or Barbies, or dolls, or hair ribbons, or dresses or all the wonderful things that come with girls. Even sadder - if that is a word - I will forever live with 4 BOYS.

After waking to 4 feet of snow - my oldest (Darren) rounds up the boys to create a "He-Man Woman Haters" fort in the back yard. The snow was too deep and heavy but they constructed the base at least and a cone in the middle of the fort for the "flag". Darren told all he talked to yesterday about this fort and I didn't stand a chance walking outside to see it. Blaze was yelling - make me a snowball, hurry, here comes a girl.

I will post the pictures of this fort as soon as I am allowed close enough without being pelted!

2 comments:

Ali said...

How about I bring over some PINK spray paint and we do a little decorating on their anti-girl snow fort? I thought that story was so funny. Thanks for updating your blog... you're right - IT WAS ABOUT TIME!! Your family is so cute and I can't wait to meet your next addition . If you ever need a little girl to dote on, Eliza volunteers. You are practically her fairy Godmother anyway. If you want me to make that official, I can.

Julie Ethington said...

Tami...

I'm so excited that you got a new camera and that you are blogging like crazy! I love it!!! I have been really bad about posting lately (I'm probably one of the ones that you get mad at because I never put up new posts!) Well, I love you and I love hearing about your family! I just cracked up at your story of the fort... typical guys! :) Blazie is the cutest! What a boy!

I love you... Jewels