Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Captain Pierson!

Just wanted to share a few adorable pictures of Pierson "thinking" he was steering the boat on the lake in Arizona this past week. He is such a joy and such a cutie!

He isn't talking in English yet but he has his own language that I just love! He is close to running now - mostly away from me. He knows the word "NO" but refuses to listen to it. His latest thing is to pull you around the house by your finger NEVER letting go and pointing to things he wants. He eats pretty good but it is hard for me not to feed him junk since that is the only thing that comes in small chewable bites. He loves to be outside and will cry at the door like a dog to be let out. He knows the function of a remote and points it at the TV constantly.

He still takes 2 hour naps, just not when I need him or want him to. He is not too sure about swimming yet but loves the bath tub. He loves to read books and will tell me the story rather than listen to one. I think his absolutely most favorite thing to do is play with my cell phone. We are on cell phone number 3 right now. I have given him the ones he has broken but somehow he knows that it doesn't really work. He loves his brothers and loves to hear their voices. He chose his Dad over me when we returned from Mexico and I am not sure how to take that.

I just love love love him to death!







No comments: