Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Loving Christmas Lights!

I wanted to wait until the first BIG snowfall to take pictures of our lights. It is so beautiful when the lights shine through the snow. Pictures can't possibly detail how pretty it is outside, especially mine, but I thought I would share anyway.

I am so glad my little family loves Christmas and loves displaying it. We started listening to Christmas music on November 1st, decorated the house a week later (although our neighbors refused to let us turn them on until Thanksgiving) and had our indoor trees up and decorated within a week. The music plays at all times, even during bath time, and we have attempted to watch a Christmas movie or cartoon every night this month. We hope to increase our Christmas book selection as well.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas this year. Love you all!


No comments: