Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long Time.....

I am sure you have noticed that it has been a full month since I have posted. I promise I have a good reason, somewhat. I received a new computer and it wasn't equipped with the program I usually use to upload photos. I just got the application and am ready to go!

A lot has happened in the last month so I hope to remember it all. I may just post pictures and explain what we were doing, out of order of course!

It begins with my boys!

This is Blaze wearing his cowboy hat which has become a permanent part of his wardrobe. What is even cuter is how he walks around tipping his hat all day saying "Howdy, ma'am". Too cute!




Canon received his Wolf award at his first Den meeting. He loves scouts and won't miss a single meeting. He has been to one scout camp so far and loved telling us of every adventure he went on.



Finally - Pierson laying around with Tink. We have to be careful where we put him because if a blanket is laid out on the floor - Tink assumes we placed it there for her. She certainly is the princess of the house.

No comments: