Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Darren's 20 Year High School Reunion!

Darren and I flew to Arizona this past weekend to attend his 20 year high school reunion. I was nervous, he was excited. Can I just tell you how revealing this night was for me? Darren has told me 10 times over how many "girlfriends" he had from 8th grade on. What I didn't realize until Saturday night was that he was telling the truth. He IS the Mac Daddy. I probably had 18 girls approach me just dying to tell me that they had dated Darren, kissed Darren or had a crush on Darren. The other 100 were too afraid. I just had to get pictures. Every time another walked up to Darren all giddy, I stepped aside to take their picture! :) The best of the best.... two chicks walk in, ask Mysti where Darren is, they spot him across the room and bee line their way in his direction. All of sudden I turn around to hear high pitched screams and laughter and see my husband being malled by TWINS! Yes - two of them. They both attacked him and talked his ear off for 15 minutes. Apparently no one got the memo to "save" him. I mingled with friends I knew and met friends that he has talked so much about over the last 14 years. He has really great friends and they are so loyal - still best friends after all this time. I learned first hand that he had a stalker hiding in the women's bathroom - not wanting Darren to see her. There is so much more to that story so I will spare you.

Anyway - my husband is a stud! I was so proud to stand next to him and glad that I was the one to land him! Love you babe! Thanks for a fun weekend!















1 comment:

Julie Ethington said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you posted! I seriously need to see you! I miss you so much, it makes me sick! How was Mexico? I can't wait to hear the details. Hey, I think the girl in the first picture on this post is in my ward. She's still single and really awesome. Small world! Well, you looked so hot that night... I'm sure all of the ladies were super jealous! :)