Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cornbelly's!

My cousin gave us tickets to the corn maze down at Thanksgiving Point so we just had to check it out. It just happened to be the day that it started to snow so after an hour, I was froze. Unfortunately I made the boys cruise through everything but their dad took them back the following weekend so all is good. I took a couple of pictures while they raced around. Thanks Jason - we had a fun evening!


Lost in the corn maze! Didn't know which way to go!






Walking into the mouth of the dreaded dragon. Blaze didn't make it all the way through - the first sign of an exit and he was out of there! We attempted it a few more times but he still couldn't get to the tail!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I am so jealous of you all wearing coats and gloves. I want to be where it is cold right now and enjoy the season of fall. It is still in the high 80's here and I am sick of it. Your boys are growning so big I can't believe it. I look forward to hearing about your trip!