Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mountain Men!

My boys LOVE the mountains. We recently spent a Sunday afternoon in the canyons with the boys after many weeks of begging. It was such a beautiful day we couldn't resist. Darren and Blaze brought their "guns" of course, thinking they would encounter wild beasts of some kind. Fortunately we didn't see any animals. I took a couple of pictures and then let Canon have a try with the camera - not so good. We are headless. I will spare you the headless ones.







I mentioned GUNS right?



3 comments:

Ali said...

Your husband could totally beat up my husband!

The DeGracie's said...

Ali - you are too funny. I am at work laughing out loud. Brent even asked me what was so funny. Love you!

Jaime said...

Your boys are growing way to fast. I love seeing all the pictures since you live so dang far.

I tagged you on my blog so if you want to answer the questions on my blog great if not no big deal.
Love ya