Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 and 0

Blaze is a wrestler. Against my will. Well - I think it is awesome that he is trying it but I am hoping he doesn't want to do it in high school and such. Not really wanting my son to have mangled ears.

Anyway - he had his first tournament and walked away a champion. He won both his matches, pinning the kid in his second match. I had never seen him wrestle for real before and he is awesome. Still a little timid but at least he gets the job done. He brought the first kid to tears because he was more aggressive than the kid anticipated. We are so proud of him.

Check out a minute of his magnificence....



Here are a few pictures of him in action pinning the second kid.





3 comments:

Ali said...

Awesome! I have to show this to Andrew (he wrestled in high school). He'll be impressed! GO BLAZE!!!

Colin and Ranie said...

I am still so excited for him. I had the biggest smile on him when I watched him pacing ready to attack. So funny! He could totally take me! Ha. Ha. GOOD JOB BLAZE!

Jaime said...

Way to go Blaze!