Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Been A Month?

Wow - so much has happened in the last month and all of it NOT documented with pictures. Aside from Christmas of course. It's probably a little too late to post about Christmas and New Years but just so you know - we had an excellent Christmas this year and a fun New Year's Day. Blaze got a DS for Christmas and Pierson got the hand-me-down Gameboy so this is the boys playing their games over Christmas break. Apparently Pierson thinks he knows a bit about Canon's game and thought he could help him out.





I have had a very emotional month adopting off my puppies of course. Each one got harder and harder to say goodbye to. They have each gone to amazing homes and I am so grateful for that. We are now down to one puppy left. He is our most playful, energetic, full of spunk puppy with an awesome personality. We just love having him around but sadly can't keep him. He is not "marked" enough for Darren apparently. I do have to say that saying goodbye to Belle was the hardest. Which is weird since she was adopted by my cousin Jaime and her wonderful family. I know that she will be so happy and taken care of and that I will see her again but she was such a cute little puppy and we loved her. Here is Rascal - if you know of anyone wanting a puppy - he is awesome and available.

From this...


To this...


To this...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thank you for giving us the chance to bring Belle into our home. She has been a delight so far and we love her so much. Also thanks for the great weekend. We had a great time seeing you guys and I had a great time running with Darren. I am planning on you doing with me next year! Love you guys!