Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can't Quite Get It Out!

So - I tried and tried to get video of Pierson laughing. He tries so hard to get the noise out but he just can't push it out. He gets excited and smiles a ton so we are working on laughing. There is only one thing that gets him so excited and it's located in Canon's bedroom. Every time I place him on the bed, he looks around to recognize where he is and once he figures it out - he immediately looks straight up. He is fascinated with the light fixture. I am not going to tell you what it looks like to me but I am sure you can guess. Anyway - he loves it and we love watching his excitement. I am always too late in grabbing the camera but here is just a snippet of him getting excited about the light - until he figures out that he is being taped and then all action stops. Naturally!




The growling in the background is the dog - I promise.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Tami!
I love hearing you talk to your baby. It's so sweet. He's adorable and is changing so fast... I love babies and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY! Your welcome to stay as long as you want!!