Sunday, May 25, 2008

Direct Quotes!

Okay - so I have a couple quotes that I had to share - one from each of my boys.

First - Canon is asked the other day by one of my girlfriends, jokingly, which does he like better "the puppy or the baby"? He answers quite honestly "I don't know". Puppies are more playful I am guessing.




Second - My best friend came to pick up the boys so I could have a little nap time with Pierson. While they were in the car together - she asked my boys if they were grateful for what I had given them (baby brother) and all that I have done and suggested that maybe I be more grateful and thankful. Canon replies that, yes, it is cool what mom did for me and that he is very grateful for his little brother. Blaze pauses a minute and then says "Do you know what is cool?" My friend is expecting something profound from this little four year old and hopes to hear how grateful he is as well. But no - he proceeds to say: "What's cool is taking off your training wheels and riding your bike down a hill". She laughs and says "oh- you are going to be one of those kind of guys"


It was too funny. Apparently Blaze is not that interested in his brother yet and doesn't think that having a baby is better than riding a bike without training wheels.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Classic Blaze. Love it. :)