Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Don't Want to Leave!

I just picked Casen up from his first day of pre-school. I walked in and saw him laying on a cot, snuggled under a blanket and watching a movie. First thing he said to me - "What are you doing here, I don't want to leave yet probably. Just come back later probably". I then asked him if he had any friends - he first said yes but not her, pointing to the sweetest little one in the room. Then decided to count them and then confirmed that he probably had 5 friends. Overall - he loved his first day.

3 comments:

Redskins said...

I know how you feel Caleb has gone through his first 3 weeks of Kindergarten.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest picture ever. Has Canon started yet?

Anonymous said...

That's not my friend...well, I have 5 friends! HA HA. What a cutie...can't believe he is already in pre-school. I love that he is wearing my shirt. Love this picture Blazie!!!!