Friday, August 17, 2007

How cute is this!


Okay - I have to tell you about this little endearing moment I had with Blaze the other day. I had uploaded a bunch of pictures to my computer so that i could create a CD of them so that I could get them printed for Mom D. As I was saving the pictures - Blaze asked if he could watch the "Movie". I decided to set up a slideshow of the pictures (a total of 170), which were only of him and Canon, and set it to music. I just randomly chose a song from my iTunes and it happened to be "Remember When" by Alan Jackson. If you have heard it - you will understand why this picture is priceless. So - I start the slideshow and stepped out of the room for a second. When I returned, I found Blaze just staring at the screen, sobbing. I asked him what was wrong and with all the tears in his eyes - he said - "this is the best movie I have ever seen". He watched it three times before finally resting on the couch to catch his breath and calm the tears. I didn't think that THIS son was going to be so sentimental about stuff like this. We all know what a tenderheart Canon is. I will never forget what Blaze said about how he felt about the movie and the music.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

How cute is that. He is such a sweety!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this...I am having a hard time deleting his picture off my phone the day this happened. So precious!