Saturday, July 10, 2010

Puppies!!!

Who doesn't like puppies right? Just thought you wanted to see how cute my babies are getting. They are 5 weeks old and have started to eat puppy food now. They are running around, play fighting, growling and barking. I can't believe that in 3 weeks - I will be adopting all of my babies again. I hope they go to as good of homes as the last bunch. I haven't named these ones yet but I will soon so if you know any cute puppy names - let me know. I have two males - one is black and one is brindle - and three females - two are black with white feet/chest and one is brindle. Cute huh?











3 comments:

Ali said...

These puppies could not be any more irresistible. I wish we lived in the same state as you so we could invite one to our family!

Your Arizona pictures looked great too! Your boys are lucky to be involved in so many great activities this summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! I want the little girl that is brindle. I am talking nick into it. haha

Jaime said...

Boy they are cute. How are you going to be able to give them away? I love all the pictures of your boys enjoying the summer. I sure wish we had another Tayor reunion this summer so we could hang out again. I look forward to seeing you guys in September.