Monday, June 21, 2010

Meet our New Neighbor & A Puppy Update!

It was Saturday morning and we heard the door knocking frantically. Our neighbor had come over to tell us to keep Tink inside because we have a visitor living across the street that may or may not be dangerous. If I haven't said before - we have an adorable family of chipmunks living in our pine trees. This is in addition to the 2 nests that have hatched at least three babies each and another nest that is full of eggs still to hatch. Anyway - I look across the street to find the most adorable baby raccoon trying to get inside the house to get away from us stalkers. He tried to scale the house to get further away but ran into a dead end. I ran and got my camera to document it for the boys who are away right now. Isn't he just so cute?






So my puppies are growing up so quickly. They are twice the size they were two and half weeks ago at birth. They just recently started opening their eyes which are amazingly blue right now. They have started to make little peep noises to let me know they are there. They each try to get up on all fours but seem to have had a little too much to drink. They won't master walking for a couple of weeks. I love them just as much as the first batch. It is so fun to have puppies.




Pierson thinks they stink a little though and he lets me know.



I have little children lined up at my door each asking if they can hold a puppy. How do you say NO! NO! NO! without sounding like a mean old lady? Anyway - they are awesome and Tink is still being an incredible mom.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Too cute, I can't wait to see them right before you sell them. How fun to watch them grow.