Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Okay! I can't wait anymore!

So I have such exciting news. I am sure you may all know that Ranie and Colin were able to adopt at record pace but I just want to show off how cute he is! If you haven't heard the story - you will have to check out Ranie's blog! It's amazing!

Anyway - I haven't been able to take pictures of him since last Wednesday but I am sure he is even cuter today. Here are a few photos of my little family with beautiful McKay.












What's even better about today is that my little niece was born this morning - 6 days past her due date. You will have to get the full details from Josh and April since it's their story but I have to brag about how adorable she is. My kids were so excited to rush to the hospital to meet Baby Kaylee. She is such a cutie with tons of hair and chubby cheeks. I love it! I am so happy to have newborns in our family.

Here are a few photos of Kaylee with my kids and of course, with her mommy and daddy!






1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I am glad to FINALLY hear some GREAT news. And if anyone is more deserving it is Ranie and Colin. And he is a beautiful baby. So is your new neice. Congrats to all. And you have such Darling boys. Congrats all!