Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Tradition!

This is probably the second time we have done this but we hope to continue it and make it a family Christmas tradition. We made Gingerbread houses - well - the boys did. Yes, we bought the pre-packaged, pre-cooked gingerbread house kits with all the frosting and candy you would ever need. Trust me - we tried it once before the other way and I would never do it again. The boys love it. Darren always pairs with Blaze, I with Canon. Pierson just ate the heads of the gingerbread men and ate frosting from the bag - yuck. The boys went to bed with a tummy ache and tried pinning it on my dinner but they knew better - it was all the candy and frosting. I think the boys get better and better each year. So very proud of Blaze - he did it all own his own - aside from putting the walls and roof together. Don't they look great? And edible?







2 comments:

Jaime said...

Where do you buy those. My kids would love to do that. I might just have to copy you next year.

The DeGracie's said...

They sell them at Costco - they are awesome. You definitely should do it.