Friday, November 13, 2009

What Do You Get When You Mix......

THIS


WITH THIS?


YOU GET THIS....


Yep - Tink is pregnant and we are expecting puppies.... 5 of them!



They are due in about 10 days and we are so excited. We hope she will be a good mom! The kids are really exited and are begging to keep one. We get to have them for 8 weeks and it will be so fun. So - if you know of anyone looking for a new puppy - I have Yorkiepoos! The father is a 2 lb. pure bred Yorkie and the mother is an 8 lb. Toy Poodle. They are going to be so small and so cute.

On a side note: we did not do this on purpose. In fact, we don't know when or how it happened. I mean we know HOW but seriously it was comical watching them try because Oliver is so short and wasn't even close and Tink sat there like she didn't know what he was trying to do. He must have snuck under our fence while we weren't looking. Regardless - we are excited. I can't wait to post pictures of my new babies!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

We want one! Michael and I have been trying to find a cute little dog for the kids and had given up after no luck. If you are willing to send one our way we would be happy to have join our family. Let me know. I hope all is well. I got to see your mom and dad at the wedding. It was good to see them.

Ali said...

We do too!!

We'll be in SLC at the end of December! I don't know if they'll be old enough?! Probably not! Oh my gosh, I'm in love already.

Colin and Ranie said...

We can't wait to see them too! They are going to be so adorable!

Breaking the World said...

So would you call the puppies a Yoodle or a Porky? I wish I could have a puppy. I've been doggysitting this last week and really wish I could get one. Enjoy!!!

Nana Smith said...

SOOOO Cute just what you need a "bunch" of little puppies....Love you.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Yorkipoos are SO cute.. I wish my husband would let me have one..