Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow - 13 Years!

Well - Darren and I just celebrated 13 years together. I wouldn't exactly say "celebrated" seeing that we both worked that day and had an infant that didn't go to sleep until 1:30 am. But - regardless, we exchanged gifts and promised each other another happy 13 years. Darren gave me some beautiful diamond earrings, much larger than the ones he previously gave me and all he got was a love letter - poor guy. We hope to celebrate it over dinner soon and then we are currently planning our "dream vacation" to Xcaret Mexico. We can't wait. It's an all-inclusive, exclusive resort that is absolutely breathtaking. We are scheduled to go the first of October - pray for good weather huh?

Anyway - we were married before the digital age apparently because none of our pictures are digital except one. So - take a look at before marriage and after 13 years.

BEFORE:



AFTER:



I know that Darren knows how much I love him but I wanted you to all know that he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am extremely happy to be married to him.

5 comments:

Carole said...

Congratulations! You look just the same-- except the hair-- but you still look FABULOUS! Have fun in Mexico-- sounds amazing!

Diana and Gregg said...

happy anniversary! we love and miss you guys so much. you have always been so good to us. I love seeing happy marriages!

Hilllary Howland said...

Love the hair Tami! You seriously have the best hair. Happy Anniversary.

Jaime said...

Happy anniversary! You guys still look great after 13 years and three boys! Have a wonderful trip in October I will pray for good weather!

Heidi said...

Nothing but love for that mane. Classic!