Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Baby Is No Longer A Baby!

My baby Blaze just turned 4 years old. I am really sad about it actually. He is so grown up and such a good kid. He really loves to play with his friends and drive his tractor. He loves diggers, tractors, trucks, basically anything used in construction. He loves Spiderman and Monster Trucks. He wished my truck was a Monster truck and kicks the tires all the time telling me they just aren't big enough.

For his party this year - he chose to invite some friends to the bounce park. The kids went wild but had a good time. Later that evening we had a family party with a John Deere theme. He loved all of this presents but has a really shy way of showinghis excitement. He is grateful for all he received and won't let me put them in the toy room just yet.

Here are a couple of pictures from his big day!




No comments: