Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rub A Dub Dub!

Rub a Dub Dub - Two insane children in a tub. This is just a inkling of the joys of taking a bath at our house. Whenever we tell them it's bathtime - they jump for joy. Whenever we tell them they are skipping it tonight - I hear screams of disappointment. I have never known two BOYS who loved the bath as much as mine. I am sure that the bubbles, the toys, and the jets probably add to the enjoyment and they forget that they are doing it to get clean rather than play. I will never tell them that is really what the tub is for. The downside to bathtime? Bubbles and water spots all over the bathroom. Bathtime usually ends in mom screaming that this is the last time we are doing this and then forgetting the promise until the next night when life repeats itself. I may never learn.




No comments: